Eldo247 is particularly useful in preventing admissions to hospital by picking up deteriorating conditions early or enabling early discharge from hospital. Because of its three unique aspects: panic button, environment and health monitoring, it is particularly useful for those whose health and social care needs close supervision.
- Our system will pick up the fact that expected events such as opening the fridge door, going to the toilet or going to bed are not happening and raise the alarm.
- The Eldo247 solution will check the safety of the housing environment.
- In addition there is a panic alarm with speaker phone which can be accessed in several rooms.
- As new home-based health monitoring equipment becomes available it can easily be added to the Eldo247 basestation (e.g. wearable ECG monitors or continuous blood analysis).
- All data is kept for 10 years, customers identification is kept completely safe on secure servers.
An agent is a self-employed, independent representative of iCare247 and is paid commission. Agents visit local, prospective customers at home to discuss their requirements.
Eldo247 monitoring system is designed to save anxiety and passively checks the well being of your older family members, provides emergency alarm system…
The range of Eldo247 products uses the latest technology to quickly and easily raise a help request should residents find themselves in difficulty.
Eldo247 prevents admissions to hospital by picking up illness and problems early and provides an easy method to store healthcare measurements.